Turtle Beach or Blue Snowball?

tommym37

Famous
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
433
Hey guys i was wondering what your opinion would be for a headset/mic. So, would you rather have a Turtle Beach Headset, or a Blue Snowball Microphone? I have Turtle Beach Earforce Foxtrot MW3 Limited Editions, and I absolutely love them! i talked to some people before i bought them and they were saying that it has horrible sound quality and a very bad mic. But my experience has been great so far! Ive had them for about a week and I still love them, they arent the most comfortable thing in the world but I dont really care about that, It only starts to hurt when i play for long periods of time. It was only after I got this headset that I forgot to put the Blue Snowball into consideration, I'm notsure if I really would want it though, like a big ball sitting on a tripod in front of you. I (Personally) wouldnt like that. Just wanted to know your Opinion
-ToMMyM37
 
Never heard of the snowball before you mentioned it. Looked at it, read some reviews. For gaming, Turtle Beach headset gets my vote. If you're trying to record music, podcast, or something else, looks like the snowball would be a good mic to use.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top