Hey guys, I need an answer. My Minecraft hasnt been working for about 3-4 months and Ive deleted bin, reinstalled java, reset my pc. idk what it is, any suggestions?
I'm going to saty delete your .minecraft folder (backup your worlds first) and any other files minecraft related, then run it and update to 1.1 to get to your .minecraft file, use Windows key+ R then type in %appdata%. Hope this helps.
I'm going to saty delete your .minecraft folder (backup your worlds first) and any other files minecraft related, then run it and update to 1.1 to get to your .minecraft file, use Windows key+ R then type in %appdata%. Hope this helps.
I Teamviewed him. I noticed that everytime i deleted the .minecraft folder completely from the computer and hit run minecraft it comes up with a black box on the login bar. But the rest is fine. I also noticed that is a security issue? I looked up the error on google and wasnt able to find any fixes. So maybe he will have to do a full brand new install of a 64 bit java on his IE 64 bit browser. thats the conclusion i have came to. He attempted to update but the only thing that gets added is the bin folder. Nothing else. No texture back. Then it hangs on black screen. Hope this helps again tommy!