N Noiziv Poster Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 147 Feb 5, 2012 #63 Dbad said: Patriots - 24-14 Click to expand... Stole my numbers back at the top of page 2
E Erebos Active Member Joined Aug 19, 2011 Messages 269 Feb 5, 2012 #66 Patriots 27 - 24 (OT) If I guess OT correctly I automatically win right ^.^
M Muffs Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 11, 2010 Messages 3,061 Feb 5, 2012 #71 giants 27-20
K Kanoa Thread Thumper Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 1,050 Feb 5, 2012 #74 Giants 21-17. This is a good game. Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Feb 5, 2012 #75 I didn't read through all 8 pages so this could be a repeat. But I think the Patriots will come out on top with a final score of 34-24. Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
I didn't read through all 8 pages so this could be a repeat. But I think the Patriots will come out on top with a final score of 34-24.