What's the strangest thing in your room?

LadyFace

Famous
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
416
Yeah, I was just thinking about all the odd things I've collected over the years; And so I wondered, what other strange things can possibly exist in one's room?

Here, I'll start off.

1rTBX.jpg


I have a stick figure drawn on my ceiling, and surprisingly, a guest did it, not me.
 
Last edited:
The weirdest things in my room are Lady's long and ranting steam chats to me.
 
My ninja turtle is old its like from kinder thats my gameboy pokemon edition with pokemon blue in it Oh and my JB <3
IMG00110-20120205-2146.jpg
 
I have a "Harrowden Road" street sign. My brother found it one night in a forest and was like "trolololol" and brought it home.
 
I got a big long blue "Lawrence East" sign that fell off my street on a stormy day. Me and my friends went and picked it up just for kicks, now it resides here.
 
i have in my room a Old PC... a Pentium 3 ( the GameBoyAdvance is most powerful than this thing ?? )
 
A leather braid whip. Yes I have one. I don't remember why or when i got it though.
 
Last edited:
I have a blackwidow paper weight(the spider is in the paper weight). I have broken cap guns. I have a bunch of shells and bird figurines.. Strange wooden masks.
 
I have a US flag that was flown in Iraq on the first election. More unique than strange, but still.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top