What's the strangest thing in your room?

I guess the strangest thing I have in my room (aside from me) is a log that my boy scout troop named the 'ye olde caber
 
Not "weird" but I've never seen another room's walls covered with newspaper articles about wars and the likes.
 
This, among other things. I use quite often.

3VWci.jpg
 
a turtle who refuses to swim in a clean aquarium...seriously. after two weeks, his tank is the color of grass
 
A crowbar that resides on my bookshelf.

Hmm What Would Dr. Gordon Freeman Do?

Anyways, Believe it or not, i have a stuffed animal of Sonic The Hedgehog, 2 Sculptures i made of him, A SEGA Sonic Pin i got from a fan art contest, A katana, Throwing knives, an AK-47, a Glock 17, Ammo, My airsoft gear, and a guitar and accessories.

Phew. Thats not counting my other Sculptures that i have from art class (Working on Wheatly right now.)
 
A crappy old, $20 Nylon Guitar. The story behind this guitar is that my mom got this at a Willie Nelson concert, signed and dated. Unfortunately, over the years as i messed around with the guitar the signature slowly got rubbed off and now all that is left of it is the '93 in the bottom right corner (barely visible due to low quality camera). The real question is, what was my mom doing at a Willie Nelson concert while she was pregnant with me o.O.
 
I have a HEPA air filter the size of a large desktop computer, oh, and a 20 year old VHS player that still works, not to mention all the noahs ark crap in my room that nobody has ever bothered to switch out.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top