What's the strangest thing in your room?

Spiders. I don't kill them, i just let them roam around, i'm not sure what species they are or if they even make webs (cuz i never see any) but they seem comfortable here. I have no screen on my window, so bugs get in. I don't get rid of the spiders cuz of the bugs that invade, but i don't know why I have yet to put a screen in the window.

Other then that...rocks. Just random rocks I have no idea why I keep, their very smooth though.
 
Last edited:
i dont know why i overlooked this, but i have a porcelain pelican that was my grandpas

it has an open mouth and you can hide small stuff inside the body
 
My GF's socks and now a pair of my socks that have been there for like 7 months :P
She doesn't want to pick them up and I'm not going to pick them up so ya... I guess it's kinda like the fork and spoon scenario if you've ever watched Everybody Loves Raymond.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top