upcoming movies? do want!

The Raid movie looks ultra sick! What I like bout that movie is that they dont hold anything back! That movie also is very original (unlike alot of todays American movies).

Also the Age of Heroes movie looks really good! My dad got me big into WW2 based shows/movies, so if I can get a chance to watch it, I may let my dad watch it.
 
me: The Raid, The avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, Dictator, Three Stooges, The Hobbit, The Bourne Legacy. hehe.. :blushing:

Well The Raid appears to be the only non-super hero action film worth pay attention to...so The Raid.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWlmhMSnVdM

The Raid movie looks ultra sick! What I like bout that movie is that they dont hold anything back! That movie also is very original (unlike alot of todays American movies).


woo.. The Raid. filmed in my country.
 
I'm amazed that no one has posted this. It's Ridley Scott going back to the genre that he helped define and touching on the franchise he helped to create.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU[/ame]
 
I haven't seen a Coen Brothers movie since 2010, what gives?

I guess they're taking a break. I mean I know that Inside Llewyn Davis is coming out in 2013 and they'll get to Hail Ceaser eventually. Anyway they deserve a break, a film a year for 4 years is pretty crazy especially given the quality of most of them.
 
Only movie I really want to see is The Grey.
Liam Neeson. Killing a bear. With glass taped to his hands.
Chuck Norris could learn a thing or two from Liam Neeson
 
Back
Top