I currently do not own a headset or mic. I use the integrated mic on my laptop. However, a few friends in Ventrilo have suggested buying a new mic or headset since I don't always sound clear.
I want to buy an inexpensive but good headset. Nothing real fancy, just a headset that will transmit my voice clearly and will last for a while. I'm not sure what would be a good price limit, maybe $50, but I think I rather not spend that much either.
So, having little experience with headsets or gaming equipment in general, I'd like suggestions on (inexpensive but good) headsets.
Please and thank you.
I want to buy an inexpensive but good headset. Nothing real fancy, just a headset that will transmit my voice clearly and will last for a while. I'm not sure what would be a good price limit, maybe $50, but I think I rather not spend that much either.
So, having little experience with headsets or gaming equipment in general, I'd like suggestions on (inexpensive but good) headsets.
Please and thank you.





