[poll] Spawn Camping in Dod_Strand

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeEG

I made one post
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
4
Hey guys,

Now I know I can't be the only one that is incredibly pissed off by this. When we play Axis on Dod_Strand, there are almost always a couple allies camping our spawn area exits. The next time you spawn, you throw a nade there, only to be gunned down from the other direction. You then pop smoke and try to nade the fist spot while firing on the second... only to get picked off by a machine gun. It seriously ruins my night and makes me want to throw my computer out of my window. I know it's "legal" on our servers, but even if nothing will be done about this, how many other people are bothered by it?
 
If you go out, and die the first time, by the second time you should be more aware and able to get them, plus its just part of the map, i only really die like 1 time from it then i am ready and i pop out a nade , step out and kill them, not really a big issue....
 
I mean I know it's not the most pressing issue right now...

it just annoys me... I wish we had some way of being able to kick those who did it.
 
Well eventually you might have some way to kick them, by being promoted to eG. However as you take the admin role you have to remember you can't kick people for their game play style as long as they are within the rules. You will empty out a server pretty fast like that.
Besides, remember that you can kill allies spawning on the beach. it's just part of the game.
 
side note... can we ever get any options in polls not written in 4 year old speak?

not saying, just saying.
 
I think its perfectly acceptable because technically the ally beach is their spawn. We mow em down with our MGs most of the time and not to mention mortar kills. The fact that they spawn camp our areas is great because then they'll have a tactical chance to take down objectives and suppress axis reinforcement.
 
It realy can be irritating, but still there are several ways to get out, you don't need to go that way..
 
This has been discussed many, many times before. It is acceptable because as a German you can shoot directly in the Allied spawn, right? And as Lifter said, you don't always have to take the quick route out of spawn. Just go to another exit if you know there is an MG camping somewhere.

I'm locking this thread, everybody should know what the rules on Strand are about spawncamping, after reading my reply.

- Alias
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top