Finaly upgrade

Just curious, where do you live? I used to work @ Frys & they really screw both the customers & their employees over big time. I highly suggest against them. Try Newegg.com; they have an excellent selection of cpus & motherboards, not to mention the feedback on the products they sell is honest & top-notch. I dare you to find a better deal as well as a better selection of mobos & cpus. If you can, please let me know.
 
Just curious, where do you live? I used to work @ Frys & they really screw both the customers & their employees over big time. I highly suggest against them. Try Newegg.com; they have an excellent selection of cpus & motherboards, not to mention the feedback on the products they sell is honest & top-notch. I dare you to find a better deal as well as a better selection of mobos & cpus. If you can, please let me know.


I live in Fort Worth Texas, don't know were you live but the one i goto is good.
I looked on newegg and there more expensive then my local frys....
 
i5 2500k at that price point is my opinion if you really want more for your money.


yea i just read the review from hardware secrets and its really disappointing with the 8150 its a 8core and its slow yea i can OC it to almost 5g but still.... looks like ill be waiting.. yea im a amd fanboy :P
 
Thanks guys for all the help.. Just saved me $250 :thumbup1:

My OC 955 will work for what i need... but i will upgrade mombo to the Crosshair V
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top