February Squad Rush Tournament 2/25/2012

KILLERCANKILL

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
3,227
sV1Rz.png


Date
Saturday, 2/25/2012

Time
5:00 PM EST
4:00 PM CST
3:00 PM MST
2:00 PM PST

Time Converter: Link

Gameplay
EdgeGamers and the Battlefield Division invites all members willing to its second competitive tournament for Battlefield 3. After the success of the first tournament held in January, this highly anticipated monthly tournament will feature fellow Edgegamers battle it out in a squad rush setting. The tournament will crown the best in Battlefield 3 and give everyone a chance to experience true teamwork in Battlefield.

The tournament will be Rush based and will consist of 4 teams of 8 members,
with each team led by a designated captain who will represent their team at all
meetings. Teams will be posted up after sign-ups close.

Scoring
The format of the tournament will be round robin,
where each team will play the other three teams once.

Two rounds will be played per match and the winner will be determined by the number of m-coms each team managed to destroy. The total score at the
end of both rounds is the Match’s score and will determine the winner of the Match.

Tournament Sign Up

Sign-ups will close on Wednesday, 2/22/2012 and teams will be announced no later than Thursday, 2/23/2012

So what are you waiting for? Sign up soldier!


Rules and Guidelines
• All eGO rules apply
• No exploiting will be allowed
• Be in Ventrilo 30 minutes before the start of the tournament
• Quickly report scores to the ECs
• Follow the ECs/Leaderships directions at all times
• The tournament will rotate around 3 maps (Damavand Peak, Grand Bazaar & Operation Metro)


Servers settings
3D Spotting: Off
Friendly Fire: On
Soldier Health: 60
KillCam: Off
All Unlocks: Enabled
Unranked: True
Vehicles: Enabled
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gah, won't be able to make it.

Just curious, why are these tournaments/events always on the same maps? Damavand, Metro, and Bazaar...
 
Gah, won't be able to make it.

Just curious, why are these tournaments/events always on the same maps? Damavand, Metro, and Bazaar...

Maps are not final for now, we might change them around, if you have any suggestions please post in this thread.
 
Maps are not final for now, we might change them around, if you have any suggestions please post in this thread.

Haven't had a chance to play as much rush as I'd like, but I do like Firestorm, Seine Crossing, and Tehran Highway in regular rush. Maybe substitute Grand Bazaar or Damavand for one of those?
 
Signed up as an alternate.

I can't wait for the eggcelence to begin.
 
cant make it, I will be on the road for work starting on the 25th. Catch the April event though.
 
I think killer and short are just jelly they weren't part of such an EGGceptional team.
 
Also I'm not joking about the team names. I have some beast ones waiting on my computer when I get home.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top