- Joined
- Dec 28, 2011
- Messages
- 261
If you can name the artist who composed this song, (without googling it) I will give you a virtual high 5 
Anyways, im not gonna be able to get my computer parts, till may, and I was wondering if things will be cheaper than before from now? Here is my wishlist. If you can take a prediction on what products will be reduced, that would be great! I don't need a certain price of how much it will be reduced, but would be nice!
Here it is
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=15940431

Anyways, im not gonna be able to get my computer parts, till may, and I was wondering if things will be cheaper than before from now? Here is my wishlist. If you can take a prediction on what products will be reduced, that would be great! I don't need a certain price of how much it will be reduced, but would be nice!
Here it is
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=15940431
Last edited:









