VALVe is releasing "Meet the Pyro" soon. Will VALVe reveal the gender of the pyro?

VALVe is releasing "Meet the Pyro" soon. Will VALVe reveal the gender of the pyro?

  • Yes, Male

    Points: 34 11.8%
  • Yes, Female

    Points: 67 23.2%
  • No, will still be a mystery

    Points: 133 46.0%
  • Pyro? What are you talking about?

    Points: 43 14.9%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 12 4.2%

  • Total voters
    289

DragonD

The Division of None
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
3,240
VALVe is releasing "Meet the Pyro" soon. Will VALVe reveal the gender of the pyro?

VALVe is releasing "Meet the Pyro" soon. Will VALVe reveal the gender of the pyro?

Personally, I think Pryo is really one of the My Little Ponies in disguise...


(This is a TF2 thingy btw)

Thanks to Vudu from TF2 Division for this poll suggestion.
 
Last edited:
I think the pyro is just gonna have the mask on the whole time and just mumble (with subtitles).
 
I think Valve will keep trolling us by leaving the Pyro's gender ambiguous.
 
I said Male, but thinking about it more, they'll probably just leave it a mystery.
 
I said female due to the purse on 2fort but I could easily see valve leaving the gender a mystery.
 
The pyro is a robot built by the engineer. Thats why one of the Pyro's hats is the respectless rubber glove, which looks exactly like the gloves the engineer wears, which he only has one of (cause the pyro took the other). Duh.
 
One does not simply give the Pyro a gender. There. I made a lord of the rings reference therefore your argument is invalid.
 
Pyro

I used to care what the pyro really is....then I took an arrow to the knee. TROLOLOLOL
 
Honestly, I hope VALVe does not reveal Pyro's gender. I like the mystery. It's what makes Pyro who he/she/it is.
 
Perfect Sense..........
The pyro is a robot built by the engineer. Thats why one of the Pyro's hats is the respectless rubber glove, which looks exactly like the gloves the engineer wears, which he only has one of (cause the pyro took the other). Duh.
 
pSsUb.jpg
 
nah the mystery behind who the pyro is is to muchn of the character its totaly gonna stay a mystery
 
I think the BLU Pyro is still Abraham Lincoln. In the comic "Loose Cannon" it reveals that the original pyro was Mr. Lincoln. Then in the same comic on there's plans for preventing Lincoln's assasination, and according to the cover of the blueprints seen on page 13, three life-extenders were made, and the last one was made on the day before Lincoln's "death".
 

Latest posts

Back
Top