VALVe is releasing "Meet the Pyro" soon. Will VALVe reveal the gender of the pyro?

VALVe is releasing "Meet the Pyro" soon. Will VALVe reveal the gender of the pyro?

  • Yes, Male

    Points: 34 11.8%
  • Yes, Female

    Points: 67 23.2%
  • No, will still be a mystery

    Points: 133 46.0%
  • Pyro? What are you talking about?

    Points: 43 14.9%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 12 4.2%

  • Total voters
    289
Someone will make a "Gabe is fat joke" and Valve will then delay "Meet the Pyro" till Half Life 4ever. :P
 
The pyro is a robot built by the engineer. Thats why one of the Pyro's hats is the respectless rubber glove, which looks exactly like the gloves the engineer wears, which he only has one of (cause the pyro took the other). Duh.

+1 for expert observation and logic

its totally obvious that the pyro is simply a mass of hats which gained sentience and a love for fire

+1 for excellent imagination


And like several have said, I hope they leave it ambiguous so that we can all decide for ourselves.

Why make the pyro be a female after all this time, when you could just give the option of choosing male or female for every class?

Unless they do this ^^
 
If they allowed people to choose gender, you know for sure just about every guy out there would play nothing but female characters.
 
Why make the pyro be a female after all this time, when you could just give the option of choosing male or female for every class.

If they did, 83% of TF2 would change into a girls-on-girls action. Sniper humping would never be the same.

I'm not saying it would be an awfully bad thing, but everything works just fine how they are. Plus you there are skins for female characters.
 
I believe I saw that meet the pyro will be in the first person view for change. Knowing valve being the biggest trolls they won't give the gender away.
 
It's simple, what carries a purse and has a bulge?


... Transvestite

I think they will keep the mystery tho.
 
They never will, ever. :(
I agree with the guy on page 1, they will probably just make the Pyro mumble and add captions.
 
Back
Top