Got from a friend, just thought I would share..
" So today I was in Hallmark buying my mom a Happy Birthday card when I noticed this old man stnding in front of the Valentines card section deciding which one to get. I decide to go over and I ask him ?Are you getting a Valentine?s Day for your wife?? in which he replies 'No my wife died 3 years ago from breast cancer but I still buy her roses and a card and bring them to her grave to prove to her that she was the only one that will ever have my heart' "
This definitely touched me, this is true love.. <3
-Power
" So today I was in Hallmark buying my mom a Happy Birthday card when I noticed this old man stnding in front of the Valentines card section deciding which one to get. I decide to go over and I ask him ?Are you getting a Valentine?s Day for your wife?? in which he replies 'No my wife died 3 years ago from breast cancer but I still buy her roses and a card and bring them to her grave to prove to her that she was the only one that will ever have my heart' "
This definitely touched me, this is true love.. <3
-Power


















