Welcome to the Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because its a jailbreak map, the objective is to bomb the prison or escape and kill guards.

then how about you add some boats about 1 or 2 and when the bomb is planted then the T's can get on the boat and start them to escape and win? I mean that would be fun and something new. please reply telling me what u think
 
then how about you add some boats about 1 or 2 and when the bomb is planted then the T's can get on the boat and start them to escape and win? I mean that would be fun and something new. please reply telling me what u think

At the current size and complexity of the map adding a feature(s) as suggested would break some things. As it stands now the ocean area is not very big to help reduce resource usage.
 
" 2 Bomb sites, 1 in sewer, 1 in laundry and power generation building." Isn't that 3 bomb sites :/

I look forward to playing on it, looks amazingly detailed!! :)

neon.
 
Last edited:
" 2 Bomb sites, 1 in sewer, 1 in laundry and power generation building." Isn't that 3 bomb sites :/

I look forward to playing on it, looks amazingly detailed!! :)

neon.

I think it means that laundry and power generation are in the same building
 
Some more pictures featuring the Armory, Laundry & Power Generation Building, Pool, a cell, Kitchen, Misc.

Again these are works in progress so things may change by the release of the map.








​
 
:O I might need to play jail again just to try this map! Awesome work Rogue, from the screenies it looks epic.
 
Thank you all for the compliments, questions and comments :D!

Hopefully at the end of the month or beginning of March we can have a Retro Jail Night featuring this map. I'll see what I can do but I dont know if there's events planned on the possible days I want to have the event.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top