samsoniks EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2012 Messages 1,629 Feb 16, 2012 #1 This is sooooo true, :O p.s. Sign off if you are also a photographer, Graphic Designer or other artistic background Thx
This is sooooo true, :O p.s. Sign off if you are also a photographer, Graphic Designer or other artistic background Thx
F fps EGO Addict Joined Nov 14, 2011 Messages 1,248 Feb 16, 2012 #2 Im starting to see these little "thinks I do" things more and more... Some are funny, though. I do graphic design on the side and yes, 90% of it is on the computer...
Im starting to see these little "thinks I do" things more and more... Some are funny, though. I do graphic design on the side and yes, 90% of it is on the computer...
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Feb 16, 2012 #3 These are already getting old
S s@ik Poster Joined Aug 21, 2009 Messages 122 Feb 16, 2012 #4 As a photographer i agree... sort of... but last one is true... but these things are getting annoying now.. cant wait till they die out
As a photographer i agree... sort of... but last one is true... but these things are getting annoying now.. cant wait till they die out
_Sushi Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2011 Messages 2,013 Feb 16, 2012 #5 I don't do that when I take pictures with my FM3A...
B Belle64 I made one post Joined Jan 27, 2012 Messages 13 Feb 17, 2012 #6 I just started to see these too, and I really like them!! I'm a sign language interpreter and here's mine:
I just started to see these too, and I really like them!! I'm a sign language interpreter and here's mine: