New CS:S Server: Militia

[SOVIET]RedOctober

I made one post
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
5
Hey I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'd really like to see an edge militia server on CS:S. I know we've got office, italy, dust, and dust2, but I feel like we could use another classic map. Italy and office are the only ones I play cause dust and dust2 are so overplayed. Is there anyway we can get another server going with a classic map? Militia, Prodigy, and Siege are all awesome maps that I would really enjoy playing on. Let me know if anyone else agrees and if theres a better place to post this.
 
If you want to make a suggestion your best shot is to Drop Box it. The drop box is pretty much where you want/need to go if you have any suggestions for different server things and many others. Its the fastest way to get to leadership. If the idea gets popular you might just see it happen.
 
Eh I personally dislike militia. Hostage maps are not really my thing and with 16 people on each side it would get so annoying on that map.

But as Luke said, use the dropbox to suggest ideas for new servers
 
I can't see militia being a successful server.. That map has its moments here and there but, it would be an overall dead server.
 
Drop box is ok, but honestly making a thread first would get more opinions on the server faster, and leadership could see all of them.. but thats just my 2sense

Anyway, militia death match would be fun or even cs crackhouse dm. Crackhouse is a lot of fun if you have ever played on a sever with it
 
I love both militia and Crackhouse, if we ever got a server with either one i might leave Italy more
 

Latest posts

Back
Top