Magic the Gathering games?

RapTure

Active Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
320
Hi guys I'm looking for magic the gathering video games. Not necessarily official ones but I want games where you can input your real life deck in and play against other people. I mainly just want to use this as a way to play mtg with friends whom I don't get to see in real life often. Any suggestions?
 
Not many of those out there. Yugioh was big on that, but other than that.. nothing much
 
Looks like I'm going to have to start a new project lol. Anyone reading this have a good knowledge of Java and interested in helping out?
 
Sent you a PM.

On a side note, you ever go to essentialmagic.com? Great place for decklists and the sharing of ideas!
 
Last edited:
Yugioh was pretty sweet

haha, your reply has activated my trap card!!! Ok not really, I just wanted an excuse to post Admiral Ackbar.

It__s_a_Trap__trap_card_by_WolfAdvent.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top