Super deals on super stuff

XxDoomxX

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,466
I want to hear about some of the awesome deals you've come across on your equipment. Who can get the best for the least?

Here's one for me. Just picked up a mint XFX ATI Radeon HD 4890 for $65 + Free shipping on Ebay. Came in original box, with all accessories. 100% working, runs great.
 
Oh man, not quite sure if this would be considered a "super deal", but I got my current monitor (envision 22" lcd monitor) back in 06 or 07 (cant remember anymore) for $150 at Best Buy's Black Friday deal (back when they were still a lil awesome). It still is hard to find that size monitor for that price, even today (which surprises me). Also my mom had to help me get a WD 2TB external hard drive from Target for $99 I believe on Black Friday 2010.

Oh ya, in connection with your eBay experience, I did get my current Plantronics Gamecon 777 headset (it was used) for like $48 (cant remember if it came w/ free shippin or not), but the headset still retails for $150, so got it for over $100 less. Still works great to this day & came with the usb connector (not that ive ever used that).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top