eGO admin list for our "e" members

Origin: Major_slash
Steam: =(eG)=? Slash (If you just put slash there is 45 pages)
 
since we have been having some admin issues it seems i thought i'd bump this so our new e's can see who is willing to help.
 
Steam: Marine4God
Origin (BF3): Marine4God

You can also PM me on the forums as needed. I'm usually on Steam early mornings and most of the day into late afternoon.
 
Add me to the "O" list, please.

Also, I might actually get around to reformatting this for easier use soon. I take a long time. :P
 
battlelog: netsky4life ==> bf3
steam: ihostlong (username)/ netsky (nick)
 
Add me to the "O" list, please.

Also, I might actually get around to reformatting this for easier use soon. I take a long time. :P

I've been waiting since the first time you said you wanted to redo this list lol.
Also list updated for those who recently posted. :thumbup1:
 
You can change me to the O list if you don't mind. Thanks. :)
 
also guys if you see your name on this list and don't want to be on here anymore for whatever reason send me a pm and i will remove you as per your request.
 
BF3 - axeman22222
Steam - axeman22222
BFBC2 -

Can you move me up to the eGO list i forgot to ask you like 2 months ago
 
Ok axeman22222 its updated so far. Still hoping to get this as a sticky, we do have a good turn out to this post. I don't mind keeping up with the updates. However it does need to be cleaned up, so I'll think of something.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top