Mass effect 3 Demo PC

LostSerenity

Poster
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
167
Having fun with this one, add Sanxtion on origin to find me. Would be fun to have others play, I have yet to do silver mode
 
Yea Mass effect 3 has a type of horde survival mode, complete with leveling your class and unlocking weapons and powers. You can use the money you make from missions to pick from either a 5k bundle pack or a 20k bundle pack which awards common to rare items you can then use in your other missions for online multiplayer. They are always randomized so its pretty fun to see what you get. It is a really good multiplayer surprisingly. 4 player co op
 
been playing with 5 different people from eGO, most of us have classes around lvl 18/19 (I have a 20 and 2 18's) and have minimal issues on silver runs anymore, still being defeated usually around wave 8 on gold
 
Didn't realize there were peeps playing the MP, guess I'll reinstall and give it a shot.

tehghettosmurf on Origin.
 
Would love to play with ya Serenity. Recently just got to Wave 10 on Silver. Everytime I play silver I always lose at wave 10 for some reason lol.

Add me if you want on Origin OzoneRangerz
 
Last edited:
I have enjoyed playing it have beat the bronze a couple of times once as a duo.
My only complaint with this is when the leader leaves and you have to restart or when you have 4 players and all at once you are playing by your self.

By the way if you want to add me to origin my user name is Santiago82.
 
Widow? bleh. All you need is krogan.

True. While I don't have the PC version, I just completed a successful Gold run on the XBOX. And it was a team full of Krogan.

Nothing like having 3 Krog's headbut 1 person. Insta-death LOL.

My XBL tag is Nuge16
 

Latest posts

Back
Top