Counter Strike not working

Shiznoe

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
5,903
Last night I was playing on jail with a couple of my friends. I figured out that I shouldn't have done this but I was lagging so I looked up how to reduce lag in css so I found some console commands, put them in, and it screwed up my game now.

What I have done so far, deleted my entire CS:S folder and re-installed it. Deleted the config.cfg, deleted the autoexec.cfg, delted the cstrike folder.

In game my ping and my fps are completely fine but my in and my out are all over the place. I need help please
 
Do you by chance happen to remember the commands you typed into console?
 
I'm a little bit unsure if deleting the files in your Counter-Strike folder will fix it, or even re-installing will, as Steam probably stuck the console command changes you made into Steam Cloud, so they will keep getting overwritten with whatever is in Steam Cloud unless you change them from in-game or if you disable Steam Cloud.

Just a possibility.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top