Can i run Skyrim

Ca$h Money

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
1,657
I recently bought Oblivion from Steam for my laptop, never thought it would be able to handle it. I couldn't run the game at 100% detail graphically, but it suited me just fine.
So the question is if i could run Oblivion, at low setting, would I be able to do the same for Skyrim?
 
That's misleading though. canurunit.com said that i wouldn't be able to run Oblivion, but I do it just fine.
 
If you can only run oblivion on low settings (and that game is several years old), then skyrim will most likely be a problem considering it is fairly hard to max out on high end systems now. However, without specs of your laptop, I can only guess at this point, and from what information you have currently given, I am inclined to say no.
 
No oblivion is quite old. And with skyrim being new and everything
 

Latest posts

Back
Top