windows 8 consumer preview available

Whenever I regain readily-available access to my desktop, I'll definitely add this as a dual-boot option. Mainly, my concern is that this version will move towards the newest popular market - tablets - and leave behind other desirable qualities for PC gaming.
 
Mainly, my concern is that this version will move towards the newest popular market - tablets - and leave behind other desirable qualities for PC gaming.

I'm sure there are plenty of PC gamers scared of this.
 
Yep, same here. Personally, I cannot stand touchscreens, why fix something if it (buttons) aren't broken? I know Windows 8 is compatble with mouse and keyboard, but they're clearly advancing towards tablets dominating the computer market. Besides, I can't live without a start button, so there's no way in hell I'm upgrading. I hated the taskbar on 7, too so I'm still on Vista.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top