HD6770 or GTX550Ti

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/AMD/HD_7770/26.html

Here is a performance percentage summary of about 15 games. The 460 is dead even with the 6850. So again, not sure where you saw a 10 fps difference. Link please.

But again, the 460 I have linked is overclocked past a 560 which matches a 6870. Also, since you specifically mentioned bf3, nvidia seems to have a clear edge in the game which also benefits you.
 
Again though. I only support crossfire. no SLI. I definitely want a dual card setup as well.
 
I'll try to find it. I found it through some obscure thread linking on toms hardware.
 
Here it is. i was confusing the frames that I wrote down. I was comparing 6850 and 6770. The gtx460 and HD6850 were pulling near identical settings but since I can do crossfire I will most likeley go with 6850 despite the 460 being overclocked because that means in the future I have more potential.
 
I have the GTX 550Ti.. It's the best card I've ever had.. Skyrim maxed out settings, BF3 Maxed out settings even though it says I cannot run it max, I do. Plays fine. So based on my experience of like 5 months, and the good price for a good card, I'd get the 550. All other games play great online and offline.
 
Last edited:
I have the GTX 550Ti.. It's the best card I've ever had.. Skyrim maxed out settings, BF3 Maxed out settings even though it says I cannot run it max, I do. Plays fine. So based on my experience of like 5 months, and the good price for a good card, I'd get the 550. All other games play great online and offline.

What settings are you using in BF3, because there is NO way a 550Ti can run BF3 maxed out well. Even OC'd I don't see that being possible. Even my OC'd 460 struggles to play at ultra, and I've OC'd it to its breaking point :facewall:.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top