Believer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 2,883 Mar 3, 2012 #1 I have a few (rocket launcher, kritzkrieg, ubersaw) but I am looking to replace every original weapon skin with an Aperture Science one. Share your links, bros!
I have a few (rocket launcher, kritzkrieg, ubersaw) but I am looking to replace every original weapon skin with an Aperture Science one. Share your links, bros!
S Sebax Famous Joined Nov 29, 2010 Messages 527 Mar 3, 2012 #2 no u. I wanna see those weapons . I think i've seen some for some heavy and pyro weapons, I'll try to find 'em.
no u. I wanna see those weapons . I think i've seen some for some heavy and pyro weapons, I'll try to find 'em.
G Goz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 2,371 Mar 3, 2012 #3 lol that's an ambitious project. as far as I know, only soldier and scout have aperture skins.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Mar 3, 2012 #4 I want a portal gun for a rocket launcher lol
S Sebax Famous Joined Nov 29, 2010 Messages 527 Mar 3, 2012 #5 Some are not Vanilla weps, but: G.R.U:http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/107431 Engie PDA's: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/89362 Blutsauger: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/84805 Spy Crabbing unit 3000: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/34838 Spy Knife: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/115194 Syringe Gun: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/84277 Ubersaw: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/84197 Dead Ringer: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/screens/74319?screen=1 Jarate: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/92902 Pyro Axe http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/112559 Shotgun: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/86309 Rocket Launcher:http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/88882
Some are not Vanilla weps, but: G.R.U:http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/107431 Engie PDA's: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/89362 Blutsauger: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/84805 Spy Crabbing unit 3000: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/34838 Spy Knife: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/115194 Syringe Gun: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/84277 Ubersaw: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/84197 Dead Ringer: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/screens/74319?screen=1 Jarate: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/92902 Pyro Axe http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/112559 Shotgun: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/86309 Rocket Launcher:http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/88882
E Equinox I made one post Joined Dec 31, 2012 Messages 13 Feb 17, 2013 #6 Feeling the need to revive this old tread, as I recently became obsessed with those fancy Aperture Science TF2 skins. Does anybody know of any more recent ones?
Feeling the need to revive this old tread, as I recently became obsessed with those fancy Aperture Science TF2 skins. Does anybody know of any more recent ones?
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Feb 17, 2013 #7 *sigh* Necro's these days. Go to GameBanana, all of you.