assassins creed 3 info

This could be a really nice addition to the Assassin's Creed series, but if they don't do this right then it has a high chance of messing up core game-play values. Either way, i want to play this!
 
I am not excited about this. Honestly, compared to the other games I thought Revelations was terrible. They need to stop pumping these out ever year and take the time to put some quality work into it, like they did between AC 1 and 2. Otherwise AC has just become the new COD. Multiplayer just doesn't grip me like Brotherhood's did (they changed it for the worse IMO) and the SP campaign is just getting shorter and shorter.

Granted this is just my opinion but as of right now I have no intention of getting III when it comes out in November. Yes, it will be in November. You saw it here first.
 
It will come out in November.It will have a short campaign.It will have a mediocre multiplayer.I hate ubisoft and now they've ruined one of the "best" series imo.
 
I wouldn't judge this one based off Brotherhood or Revelations. The series was originally supposed to be a trilogy. After the huge success of the second game they decided to make a few what I like to think of as "expansions" for AC II, seeing how they both involve Ezio. That's why they aren't as long or as in depth has the first two games in the series. Since this is a new numbered title in the series, with 3 being the original finale, I fully expect this to be a complete game and not another "expansion pack" like the previous two. They also stated that they wanted to wrap up the series before the end of 2012 because having a game about the coming doomsday after it's conspiracy theorized to happen in real life wouldn't make sense.

Also:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BSa0Xg-YadY[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top