Sanguinary BWAHHH Joined Oct 11, 2024 Messages 10 Dec 3, 2024 #1,861 WiredWrong said: Click to expand... Such an excellent performance. Got to see him live and he is worth every penny. I'll kinda follow a theme with this one. I'm not heavy into much of the new country, but there is a few a listen to occasionally.
WiredWrong said: Click to expand... Such an excellent performance. Got to see him live and he is worth every penny. I'll kinda follow a theme with this one. I'm not heavy into much of the new country, but there is a few a listen to occasionally.
Majikk I made one post Joined Jan 16, 2021 Messages 10 Dec 6, 2024 #1,865 All I want for Christmas is you.
WiredWrong The longer you listen, the sweeter the pitch. =(eGO)= Joined Dec 16, 2019 Messages 212 Dec 7, 2024 #1,868
DigitalDJ Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes. =(e)= Joined Jun 21, 2010 Messages 2,355 Dec 7, 2024 #1,869
DigitalDJ Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes. =(e)= Joined Jun 21, 2010 Messages 2,355 Dec 7, 2024 #1,870
WiredWrong The longer you listen, the sweeter the pitch. =(eGO)= Joined Dec 16, 2019 Messages 212 Dec 11, 2024 #1,874
WiredWrong The longer you listen, the sweeter the pitch. =(eGO)= Joined Dec 16, 2019 Messages 212 Dec 14, 2024 #1,878