Video Post the song

Love this song. Now you owe me 2 hours of sleep. When I saw this post before going to bed I thought listening to 1-2 songs won't do any harm but stayed up till 4:00. Thanks:laugh: And when he does duets it's even greater. The song that introduce him to me was the Red Right Hand(one of his greatest songs, at least to me). He?s a great and humble artist(best traits you could find in an artist). Hope you like this song(I love it)

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand

Here?s the full version of the song(6 min one and the one that I listen):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxkUK3SQlWI

Yep. That's another one of my favorite songs. I'm almost tempted to post O'Malley's Bar but we all know that's a *bit* too vulgar for these parts of town. Instead, why not some more material off of "Let Love In"?

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - I Let Love In

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYaRpBAvESg

(This thread just turned into a Nick Cave praise-fest. However, the man clearly deserves it and before I get any flak from Kami, even Johnny Cash covered him.)
 
Yep. That's another one of my favorite songs. I'm almost tempted to post O'Malley's Bar but we all know that's a *bit* too vulgar for these parts of town. Instead, why not some more material off of "Let Love In"?

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - I Let Love In

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYaRpBAvESg

(This thread just turned into a Nick Cave praise-fest. However, the man clearly deserves it and before I get any flak from Kami, even Johnny Cash covered him.)

Hahaha. Wanted to post Stagger Lee but for the same reason it ain't for the faint of heart. So I'll slip this song here

Nick Cave & P.J Harvey -Henry Lee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdNCHomHlU

Like I said earlier I love it when he does duets. And this is by far the best duet he made.
 
Hahaha. Wanted to post Stagger Lee but for the same reason it ain't for the faint of heart. So I'll slip this song here

Nick Cave & P.J Harvey -Henry Lee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdNCHomHlU

Like I said earlier I love it when he does duets. And this is by far the best duet he made.

By far. Then again, PJ Harvey and Nick Cave were like a match in heaven. Well, until they broke up, anyways. At least we got my second favorite album by him from the aftermath (The Boatman's Call.)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top