Laptop Fan problem

Aldax

Active Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
264
So, I literally blew up my laptop's CPU fan, and now it won't start; everytime I start up I get a warning that the fan is not working, and that prolonged use could corrupt the system, now I know I need to change the fan, but I need some help searching for the piece, because I can't seem to find it anywhere; My laptop is an HP G62 364DX, if you can help me find the fan only, or if someone knows how to fix this without buying a new fan, I will appreciate it
 
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/G62-364DX-Independent-Version-Compatible-Laptop/dp/B00640KXNE"]http://www.amazon.com/G62-364DX-Independent-Version-Compatible-Laptop/dp/B00640KXNE[/ame]

Probably could find a cheaper one than at amazon though ;)
 
Thanks Icestyle, but those options are waaay to expensive for me, I've already seen them, I guess I'll keep looking having Ezekiel's option in mind; but the issue is still up, if someone knows how to repair it, please let me know
 
I'd pay the 27, if it blew up getting a new one would
Make more sense with warranty etc.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top