First, I would like to thank all of you who have responded for your input. I feel like I am gaining more and more information about computer hardware as a result!
Here is what I just came up with on iBuyPower. I did some research and found that the price on NewEgg is almost identical to that of iBuyPower.
Price: $990
Case - NZXT Source 210 Gaming Case
Motherboard - ASUS P8Z68-V LX -- Lucid Virtu Technology
CPU - Intel? Core? i5-2500K Processor (4x 3.30GHz/6MB L3 Cache)
GPU - AMD Radeon HD 6870 - 1GB
RAM - 8 GB [4 GB X2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module
Primary Hard Drive - 120 GB ADATA S510 SSD Read: 550MB/s ; Write: 510MB/s
Data Hard Drive - 500 GB HARD DRIVE -- 16M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s
Optical Drive - 24X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD?R/?RW + CD-R/RW Drive
Sound Card - 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
Please tell me any changes that should be made. I am not on a super-strict budget. If I need to go to the upwards of 1100 to 1200, I will. I want to build a PC that can handle newer games on great settings with great fps!
Here is what I just came up with on iBuyPower. I did some research and found that the price on NewEgg is almost identical to that of iBuyPower.
Price: $990
Case - NZXT Source 210 Gaming Case
Motherboard - ASUS P8Z68-V LX -- Lucid Virtu Technology
CPU - Intel? Core? i5-2500K Processor (4x 3.30GHz/6MB L3 Cache)
GPU - AMD Radeon HD 6870 - 1GB
RAM - 8 GB [4 GB X2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module
Primary Hard Drive - 120 GB ADATA S510 SSD Read: 550MB/s ; Write: 510MB/s
Data Hard Drive - 500 GB HARD DRIVE -- 16M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s
Optical Drive - 24X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD?R/?RW + CD-R/RW Drive
Sound Card - 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
Please tell me any changes that should be made. I am not on a super-strict budget. If I need to go to the upwards of 1100 to 1200, I will. I want to build a PC that can handle newer games on great settings with great fps!













