Android help

wewo

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
3,433
I lost the android market on my Samsung Galaxy SII. I had recently deleted some app which I believe were killing my battery, and also somehow downloaded googleplay when searching for a book. Not sure if there are the cause. However, I would like to know how to get it back short of resetting everything. So far I have been unable to download the android market although several sites seem to provide for downloading of a newer version.
 
For this I will refer you to a text message I received a few days ago from version.

" Free VZW msg: Android Market is becoming Google Play. Android Market on your phone will receive an upgrade in the next few days. To learn more, click play.google.com/about (data charges may apply)."

That should clear things up for you.

Happy fragging.
 
For this I will refer you to a text message I received a few days ago from version.

" Free VZW msg: Android Market is becoming Google Play. Android Market on your phone will receive an upgrade in the next few days. To learn more, click play.google.com/about (data charges may apply)."

That should clear things up for you.

Happy fragging.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top