Statement regarding the server stability situation

Tanks bear

To anyone who i may have steam chatted about servers crashing (I cant remember who if anyone I did) im sorry!
 
Thanks for the update. I know I've gotten several questions from pubs on this and am glad I have something to pass on.
 
Read and Understood. Thanks you CS:S Leadership and the server hosts for trying their best to watch the server! I will not complain!
 
Hello everyone, we will be posting updates in the original thread via editing and posting that same update as a new post in this thread.

Update 3/10/2012

2 changes have been made to the two boxes we operate by Mostly Harmless and Kendle. The situation is continuing to be monitored closely. This issue has been found to be affecting many communities. As the situation evolves, hopefully this thread will not be needed.

bear
 
I can't believe there are idiots who would DDOS a server. LOL. Nice to be back playing regularly. eGO servers have always been warm and welcoming.
 
This warrants homicidal retribution and you couldn't find a better man than myself to carry this job out.
Jail's future and current is at stake, this is unacceptable.

LET ME AT 'EM!
 
unfortunately, a few individuals who are jealous and otherwise find our rise to be unwelcome have chosen to follow a route of ddos attacks and other smurf style attacks to interrupt the gaming experience for our players and our members.

oh no they didn't!!!
 
Back
Top