Hai!!
I'm upgrading the graphics card on my computer and just had 1 question.
Does it matter what memory the graphics card has or does it need to be the same as the Motherboard??
For example...
I am looking for a PCI Express X16 Card which my computer can hold.
My computer holds DDR2 Memory and there are cards that I have been looking at that are DDR3 and DDR2...
Does it matter if i get a Graphics Card that has DDR3 and my Computer only holds DDR2? Or do they have to match???
I'm upgrading the graphics card on my computer and just had 1 question.
Does it matter what memory the graphics card has or does it need to be the same as the Motherboard??
For example...
I am looking for a PCI Express X16 Card which my computer can hold.
My computer holds DDR2 Memory and there are cards that I have been looking at that are DDR3 and DDR2...
Does it matter if i get a Graphics Card that has DDR3 and my Computer only holds DDR2? Or do they have to match???













