Hey my name is Macgyver007, you can call me "Mac" in game for short. 
My real name is John, I am 20 and i live in Petaluma, California about an hour north of San Francisco.
I love to game and I piratically do it on a daily basis, I play almost every Call of Duty game that there is. :w00t:
My Xfire name is: dibsman64 and also my Steam name is: dibsman64 as well. :laugh:
Thank you for letting me join the =eGO= clan and i enjoy playing with you guys. :thumbup1:
~Macgyver007 "Mac"

My real name is John, I am 20 and i live in Petaluma, California about an hour north of San Francisco.
I love to game and I piratically do it on a daily basis, I play almost every Call of Duty game that there is. :w00t:
My Xfire name is: dibsman64 and also my Steam name is: dibsman64 as well. :laugh:
Thank you for letting me join the =eGO= clan and i enjoy playing with you guys. :thumbup1:
~Macgyver007 "Mac"





















, I'll add you =]


