Potential exploit question

Reylaark

Poster
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
167
Hi,

avast just came up with this thing while I was on this site. This isn't my regular system but windows defender did run this morning and came up clean. I also was on other sites earlier without any problem.

Thought I would post the info in case there is an issue.

URL: http://www.[VOID]aaflkwe.com[VOID]/51aewo/MtmjwkWlxekn.class
Process: file://C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe
Infection: java:CVE-2011-3544-EF [Expl]

I added the [VOID] to the url in case anyone clicked by mistake. :blush:
 
The directory and file is from Java and should be legit.

Go to that folder and verify the date and time of everything. They should all be the same or 1-2 minutes apart at the most.
 
Thanks, some of the dates are that close to the others but none of them are recent.

Probably avast being oversensitive. Just wanted to make sure :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top