Psyconaughts Crashing

PloxBox

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,138
The game runs perfectly fine, all up to the point where i kill the mega censor on the sasha 9 level. When it goes to the loading screen, it crashes. I do not get an error, it crashes as if I exited the game without saving.

Anyone know how to fix this?
 
Hey again Ploxbox, let's see if we can get your problem solved.

What is your current operating system?
What kind of video card do you have?
How much RAM do you have?
Does it ALWAYS crash exactly at the same point? Right after the Mega Censor?

Games crash without error for a lot of different reasons, so we'll do a little trouble shooting.
 
After a few hours of badgering all my friends, we figured it out. Something about Full Screen Auto Aliasing (or something like that) was what was causing it.
 
I'm pretty sure you mean FSAA.

A method used by 3D graphics cards to provide anti-aliasing to all objects in a 3D environment. This acts to smooth out the jagged appearance of edges on some 3Dobjects. Different graphics cards have different implementations of FSAA, and image quality varies greatly. This also helps with unknown game crashes.

I'm glad to see everything's back to normal, throw a shout if you need any additional help.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top