M Muffs Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 11, 2010 Messages 3,061 Mar 16, 2012 #1 Hello, I was trying to connect my win7 computer to the Internet via a ethernet cardand it will not connect. It keeps telling me the driver is missing. And quite honestly I can't find it haha btw this is x64
Hello, I was trying to connect my win7 computer to the Internet via a ethernet cardand it will not connect. It keeps telling me the driver is missing. And quite honestly I can't find it haha btw this is x64
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Mar 16, 2012 #2 What type of card is it, ie. make and model? You would then locate the driver for said card and download it.
What type of card is it, ie. make and model? You would then locate the driver for said card and download it.