In DoD:S this item will not load properly and delays my server downloads. I tried exiting all programs and deleting the sound files from the dod directory (so they can re-dload). However, I get a message that the file is in use and cannot be deleted. Steam was closed and all applications were closed at the time, even firefox (confirmed through taskmanager). Any ideas on how to fix this?
Not sure if this is relevant, I had the campaign skin pack which I uninstalled by deleting various folders and subfolders, such as materials, resources, etc, when I got to sound I had to delete the specific subfolders but could not delete the bandage subfolder or file. I am running windows XP Pro.
Not sure if this is relevant, I had the campaign skin pack which I uninstalled by deleting various folders and subfolders, such as materials, resources, etc, when I got to sound I had to delete the specific subfolders but could not delete the bandage subfolder or file. I am running windows XP Pro.








