Thoughts on the new iPad?

Oberst

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 30, 2009
Messages
1,170
Hola everyone,

I got my new iPad in from UPS yesterday and I was eagerly looking forward to start messing around with it. After about a day of use I wanted to come on here and see if anyone here has their own opinions on it. I haven't owned a tablet before, but from my experience overall I think this tablet is really cool. The screen resolution is outstanding but a lot of the 3rd party app icons are noticeably more pixelated then the standard Apple ones. I got a 32 gb Wifi-only model, but I noticed overall performance on the browser and things like Facebook and Google Earth to run very smoothly. Watching videos on Youtube also looks great but if it is 240p the screen destroys the quality. Overall, I am really satisfied with this thing. I considered buying an android tablet but I found this to suit my needs the best.
00059c4f.jpg

So I must ask, what are you thoughts about this tablet?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top