Planning a machinima film

DoctorMudkipz

Famous
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
519
Hopefully everyone knows what a machinima is, if you dont:
Machinima (*/məˈʃiːnɨmə/ or /məˈʃɪnɨmə/) is the use of real-time 3D computer graphics rendering engines to create a cinematic production. Most often, video games are used to generate the computer animation.

I DO have a name for it, it does involve the Jail maps, and I think I have the perfect map, well when its released into the wilds of the Jail server, you should already know WHAT map I am talking about.

The script is not finished, nor has it been started, but I have the acting positions, and was wondering if anyone would like to try out for them:

Film Name: Just another day in the Jail
Director:
Mr.Meepy

Producers:
Everyone that participated

Writers:
Mr.Meepy

Sound Editor:

Cameramen:
Mr.Meepy(Hopefully soon to be DoctorMudkipz)

Actors:
CT Team:
Warden(Only referred to as Warden":thumbup:
Guard 1:thumup:
Guard 2(Actor will name him)
Guard 3(Actor will name him)

T Team
Rebel Leader(Referred to as "Killer")
Rebel 1:thumbup:
Rebel 2(Actor will name him)
Neutral T(Actor will name him)
Regular Prisoner 1(We'll call him Q):thumbup:
Regular Prisoner 2(Referred to as "The Man"):thumbup:
Regular Prisoner 3(Actor will name him)
Regular Prisoner 4(Actor will name him)

As positions fill, a new list will be made, and a :thumbup: will be put next to the position, names will come later. My Filming goal is SECOND weekend of April, I should ask leadership if we could use the Events server for this, cause shutting down Jail for a whole day or more would be disatrous. Also I need at least one person experienced with this stuff, and a couple more cameramen for this. I do hope I can get someone with a whole lot of ram for a good recording, because mine could be laggy.

TAKEN POSITIONS
Rebel 1: Jean
Q: Leeroy Jenkins
Guard 1: craz yPANDA
Warden: _MEGA
Thanks for any support guys.
 
Last edited:
I would be interested in trying out for a role but if it required good voice acting don't count me in.
 
I would be interested in trying out for a role but if it required good voice acting don't count me in.

you could always be the Neutral T, cause he wont really talk much in the script, probs 1 line at the most
or you could also be a writer, cause I wont always be able to write it
 
when i read the title i was thinking about the youtube channel machinima
 
you could always be the Neutral T, cause he wont really talk much in the script, probs 1 line at the most
or you could also be a writer, cause I wont always be able to write it

Ok sure, I'll do that, you can find me in the CS:S ventrilo rooms, or PM me on the forums.
 
I'll be in it, I'm Australian so I don't know if that'll sound ok lol. I'm alright with talking so just gimme any position. =]
 
can i be the rebelling T and do i have to speak on the mic?

yeah you do, also which Rebel, Killer or his men?

Alright guys, you need to tell me which role you want, not just that you want to audition, and if your mic sucks, you can be writer, or be a Reg. Prisoner, but theres only FOUR spots for that, also you can be a cameraman, because my computer sucks, ill probably only direct, and yes you have caught on to my idead of actually being in Machinima, but this is just for fun, and I have to wait 4 years in order to apply, Machinima is an 18+ Company,if you know who Nova is, you probs know what I'm talking about, plus I still need to see if I can get the events server for filming, cause i dont want to ruin anyone on the Jail servers fun. make or update your posts on which spot you want, and Panda, you can be a regular CT.
I love the support this is getting, its the complete opposite of my Mudkip drawings, thanks guys, also the script is currently in production
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top