Problems in a Server

Shazaam

I made one post
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
5
I am an admin for tf2, and have been for a little while. I had started playing cc:s and enjoy it. On the "office" server, there aren't very many admins and I seem to be having lots of problems with the people on the server. What can and, or, should I do about it?

Thanks,
Shazaam
 
^Along with what Bravo had said, try and get a few O's on your steam friends list, and/or join a server with O's in it and ask in admin chat if one can switch servers.
 
I have noticed a lack of admins being on the servers when I play which is in the middle of the day and at night(est time). I see more e's in css then any other game Division I play in eGO servers.
 
Add me if you need a admin but its hard to keep a admin in every server even tho Most of are Admins like to play with different divisions
 
Be on vent, add admins on steam, communicate. If theres a problem you should have some friends who have admin on your friends list wether on steam or in vent. Talk to one of them.
 
I have noticed a lack of admins being on the servers when I play which is in the middle of the day and at night(est time). I see more e's in css then any other game Division I play in eGO servers.

was that an insult? but yeah it can get a little out of hand without an admin, like on Jail, guy were cussing the place up and saying a lot of Suggestive stuff, even then Ric is on, but hes usually AFK
 
was that an insult? but yeah it can get a little out of hand without an admin, like on Jail, guy were cussing the place up and saying a lot of Suggestive stuff, even then Ric is on, but hes usually AFK

It was not an insult. He is right we have more e's because we recruit more than almost all divisions of eGO every month. If you guys are having problems in the servers feel free to jump on ventrilo and check the css rooms. If somone does not answer private message them. You can add me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/shortstuff87/ and if I am on i will come in and take care of it. As admins we do our best to be on as much as possible to help out and many will come in quickly if asked. I am often on throughout the day and late into the evening PST.
 
Plain and simple:if you need an admin, contact one in vent or on steam.
 
Take control of the situations, destroy the opposition.

You are a probationary admin, you should be able to make decisions on your own if no higher-up's are present.

Remember the tools you were given:
Silence, gag, kick, mute, and so forth.

Don't ever be afraid to make mistakes, and don't run to someone on the first sight of trouble, prove you can stand your grounds and attain your O!

tl;dr: Dominate in our servers and only seek out O's when a ban is needed.
 
Last edited:
Your eG commands should take care of mostly everything. Silence (mute and gag) is the best command to know for office. As I say, if silence cant take care of it, a drop box will.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top