Z Zimmy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 3,978 Mar 23, 2012 #21 fps said: Because it was a normal occurrence, of course. I have witnesses! Click to expand... Screenshots or it never happened.
fps said: Because it was a normal occurrence, of course. I have witnesses! Click to expand... Screenshots or it never happened.
DoctorMudkipz Famous Joined Jan 25, 2012 Messages 519 Mar 27, 2012 #23 waffles! said: My record is 14 :3 Click to expand... wow even mine is 16, i think, i dont keep track a lot
waffles! said: My record is 14 :3 Click to expand... wow even mine is 16, i think, i dont keep track a lot
B BiG AfRiCaN Poster Joined Nov 25, 2011 Messages 220 Mar 27, 2012 #24 do you want me to embarrass all of you with my score?
R Ryno G5 I made one post Joined Jul 23, 2011 Messages 18 Mar 28, 2012 #25 Yeah this will never happen for me. I dont even know why I'm even posting in this. lol