Guild Wars 2 Preperation in eGO

xfactor

Thread Thumper
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
1,036
So with the Public Beta starting this weekend and the game release just around the corner ***wink wink *** sooner than you would think *** hint hint ***, when do you think we are gonna get some real recognition for this game, other than a Guild Wars channel in Strat.

This game is gonna be a MMO powerhouse. We need to start planning now and get some structure going before the game is out. Just my humble opinion.
 
I agree with you, but some things I've noticed:
1. No more than 10 people probably even know this part of the forum exists
2. The Strat main division discussion forum is a ghost town also

That being said, I don't know that any threads are going to get preparation going. We've had a couple polls about the game and there seems to be a moderate amount of interest but it's still too early to really tell what leadership may have planned for this game. We will probably just have to wait and see, but I am sure they are aware of its imminent arrival. It doesn't have the hype that that lightsaber game has but I'm hoping eGO will support it with the same excitement and effort.

Also, if anyone has gotten a Beta key, you probably shouldn't divulge that information publicly, but I will do non-eGO rated things for one.
 
Last edited:
I agree with Shadow. :) Luckily this wont have the problem that the WoW division does with different factions. So we really just need to set up a guild and pick a server.

I'm also planning to pre-purchase on April 10th so I can get into all subsequent Beta weekends. <3
 
We didn't have the problem with the two different factions until party lines were crossed, but that's stagnant water over a burned down bridge.


Can't wait to play games with you again, Phoenix.
 
Same. Lets hope GW2 lives up to its promise and doesn't require so much honor/gear/raid grinding. (honestly that's what killed WoW for me)

Hopefully well have more people join us as well. I want a healthy and lively eGO guild on GW2. <3
 
I can't wait to see what their definition of 'Best MMO ever' is.... we'll see soon enough :)
 
I will be putting in my pre-order for the digital deluxe edition on the 10th. Hope things start coming together for a eGO GW2 guild. ;)
 
Last edited:
I'm sure they will do something sooner or later. Let's just hope it's sooner rather than later, seeing how this is gonna be a pretty big deal to a lot of people.
 
too bad there has been any beta's for about 2 weeks now.. And might not be until next weekend. Sadness.
 
At least after my pre-order tomorrow I will be able to get into all of the betas!
 
Should we make a list of pre purchasers? I will do the transaction later today, so you can count me in.
 
They've started to send out the invites and I'm currently downloading, see you guys in-game ;)
 
Started downloading about 45 minutes ago. I am currently at 13% progress.
 
Last edited:
lets pick a server! they released the servers list
Anvil Rock
Borlis Pass
Yak’s Bend
Henge of Denravi
Maguuma
Sorrow’s Furnace
Kaineng
Jade Quarry
Fort Aspenwood
Ehmry Bay
Ferguson’s Crossing
Darkhaven
Vasburg
Eredon Terrace
Crystal Desert
Tarnished Coast
Steamspur Mountains
Blazeridge Mountains
Isle of Janthir
Sea of Sorrows
Deldrimor
Scavenger’s Causeway
Moladune
Eternal Grove
 
lets pick a server! they released the servers list
Anvil Rock
Borlis Pass
Yak?s Bend
Henge of Denravi
Maguuma
Sorrow?s Furnace
Kaineng
Jade Quarry
Fort Aspenwood
Ehmry Bay
Ferguson?s Crossing
Darkhaven
Vasburg
Eredon Terrace
Crystal Desert
Tarnished Coast
Steamspur Mountains
Blazeridge Mountains
Isle of Janthir
Sea of Sorrows
Deldrimor
Scavenger?s Causeway
Moladune
Eternal Grove

Crystal Desert!

Because it looks sparkling amazing trying to picture a sparkling desert in me head ^_^
 
I would pick Sea of Sorrows, Deldrimor, or Crystal Desert. Although, I am hoping I can convince my brother to be on whichever world we are on.
 
Last edited:
I'll probably be following you guys to whichever server you choose. So let me know so I can drag my friend along with me.

PS - Crystal Desert sounds awesome.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top