CRC Error?

CLETUS

Poster
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
214
Hi. I have been trying to play some maps on the CSS jail rotation and there is two I just cant play. (foxriver, canyon) It says crc error couldnt download map or something like that. I have already tried deleting the map and re downloading twice. Also these maps are privately made so there is nowhere i can download it offline. I have a MAC does that mean anything? HELP! Thanks
 
Here is what you should try: delete the maps again and go to _sushi's page and then go to his signature and download his pack. It's worked for other mac users.
 
"CRC" stands for "cyclic redundancy check"

I deal with it a lot at work. Without going into detail, it's basically a data integrity/validation check.

The fact you have a mac might very well produce a different CRC than a PC would.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top