Clan Wide Meeting - March 25th



ego_clanmeeting2_red.png



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">A clan-wide meeting will be held Sunday, March 25th.


Time:

6:00 PM EST
5:00 PM CST
4:00 PM MST
3:00 PM PST
11:00 PM GMT

Time Zone Converter


There is a one hour time limit for this meeting with an anticipated 15-30 minutes of Q & A after Council and Division Leader comments.

Please join us in the Ventrilo meeting room to get all the latest news from eGO leadership.



</div>​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why do these always happen when I have work. The one day of the week that I'm busy.
 
I may have work to do, but I'll atleast try to make it, lol would probably be the first meeting for me in a year... :S pretty sad tbh.
 
Will be unavailable. If it was saturday at 6 I'd be fine, but sunday is shot
 
darn im still asleep then :s

il see if i can make it but i can't make any promises
 
I would be there but I have no mike...:cursing:

You don't need a microphone. You will mostly be listening, and if you do want to ask a question during Q&A, you can place your question in your comment.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top