Clan Wide Meeting - March 25th



ego_clanmeeting2_red.png



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">A clan-wide meeting will be held Sunday, March 25th.


Time:

6:00 PM EST
5:00 PM CST
4:00 PM MST
3:00 PM PST
11:00 PM GMT

Time Zone Converter


There is a one hour time limit for this meeting with an anticipated 15-30 minutes of Q & A after Council and Division Leader comments.

Please join us in the Ventrilo meeting room to get all the latest news from eGO leadership.



</div>​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
will not be able to make the meeting today, going to be picking my sister up from the air port around that time =\
 
Ugh, so much important information, and can't join for plethora of reasons: econ test for college, church group, Parent's anniversary, etc. >_< Oh well.
 
I'm going to be away from my computer then...if it were a little later I could come. I'll listen to the recording later tonight though.
 
Do you record your meetings? I fell asleep on the couch and missed the meeting.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top