Build Me A Computer Contest!

I do this this evening. S&H fees included or not? And are you located in America or do we need to use a different website (like in the UK, or Australia).
 
Well good news is that Sonic can you Newegg. Sonic lives in north Texas (I decided to search up his/her Steam profile & it says that Sonic lives in Texas so were good there).

Now all that remains is the whole idea of s&h. Also Im takin a guess that you dont wanna overclock the cpu in this build?
 
Hey Sonic have both good & bad news. Good news is that I was able to create a build that was significantly less than what u say the leader has. Bad news is that I had to use some of the same items that hes using, but I doubt ur worried bout that. Also ur leader left out a cd drive/burner (which is included in mine). Pm me when u notice this post so that I can email u the wishlist that I have created. If needed, I can upgrade some of the items so that build has a stronger capability to handle BF3 better. Some of the wish list build is based on recommended specs off a well known site.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top