Steam Help

Mush

EGO Addict
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
1,229
Sometimes I have internet problems and I want to play CSS offline, so I went offline in steam and clicked on the play button. But it says This operation cannot be completed when Steam is in Offline mode. How do I fix this?

It never happened to me before~
 
Think this part through Mush.

"This operation cannot be completed when Steam is in Offline mode"

After you said " I want to play CSS offline, so I went offline in steam and clicked on the play button"

I haven't played CS:S in years, but correct me if I'm wrong, there's no such thing as playing CS:S in offline mode when you have it installed via Steam. You need to have a persistent, Internet connection.

Like PBJ said, when you get disconnected, just reconnect.
 
I used to able to play CSS offline with bots, you know to practice, Now I couldn't
 
Are you trying to load CSS through a shortcut or directly through the Steam interface when its in offline mode?
 
Steam-Library- Counter Strike: Source-Properties-Local Files, click "verify integrity of game cache", and later, "Defragment Cache Files".. Restart steam, and tries to join css! You can open another game in offline mode?
 
The only thing you can really do in offline mode in CSS is click "Create server" and play against bots..or explore maps. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top